Bribery, bail for sale… Lagos police station where innocent civilians are held and criminals are recycled
Drug abuse, sodomy, bribery, pimping… The cash-and-carry operations of Ikoyi Prisons October 21, 2019
A reporter’s diary — Living with a ‘mad’ cell mate, set up by prison warders, abducted by the police.
Death threats, ‘murders’, indiscriminate arrests… the post-Lekki shooting cover-up, FIJ Nigeria
Names, Photos, Videos… How Lekki #EndSARS Protesters Were Massacred, FIJ Nigeria
Survivours of Lekki Massacre whose Lives Will Never Be The Same Again, FIJ Nigeria
‘Maggots in my leg’… an amputee-soldier’s 44 months of begging the army for ‘original’ prosthesis
The bombed soldier who is now a ‘vampire’… and others at the mercy of the army’s ‘blood-stained corruption’
Inside military hospitals where soldiers fan their gunshot wounds and meals are served without fish or meat
Joy, the faithful lover who married her soldier-boyfriend after his leg was amputated
- Fellow, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, University of Oxford (2022).
- Finalist, International Journalist of the Year category, One World Media Awards (June 2021).
- Honourable Mention, Karpoor Chandra Kulish International Award for Excellence in Journalism (May 2021).
- Second Prize winner, Fetisov Journalism Award (Outstanding Investigation category), February 2021.
- Winner, Local Reporter category, Kurt Schork Awards in International Journalism, United Kingdom (December 2020).
- Finalist, Local Reporter category, Kurt Schork Awards in International Journalism, United Kingdom (November 2020).
- Finalist, Outstanding Investigative Reporting category, Fetisov Journalism Awards, Switzerland, November 2020 (winner to be decided in February 2021)